It is very difficult to say, which site is a real top hit as many good and excellent sites are around. Each time You visit one of our sites, this site gets a point, and with time, the most visited sites are on top of this list. If You want to be informed about the last changes and if You have an google, yahoo, delicious ore any other feed reader account, please bookmark the RSS feed, to get updates automatically. Otherwise just bookmark this site and come back frequently. If You are a blogger, please feel free to add the RSS to Your blog.
Top Hits Travel and more
More Top Hits Links
- Yelapa Info
- A complete guide to Yelapa and surrounding areas, featuring many information and help for travelers. The guide is very commercial but worth a view.
- Jalisco Government
- The Jalisco government website features many Jalisco related information in Spanish language.
- Restaurant & Galeria en La Peñita de Jaltemba, conciertos, exposicioness de arte contemporaneo mexicano e internacional
- Marina Mismaloya - Discovery vallarta
- Discovery Vallarta offers tours and activities around the Banderas Bay. The web site features a short chapter about Mismaloya.
- Lapaloma Mexico Retreat
- A nice place to stay in Melaque at affordable rates. Art, culture and oceanfront combined make the stay in the wonderful bay a dream vacation in Mexico.
- A website in spanish language featuring the city and the state of Veracruz in Mexico.
- Chamela Wikipedia
- The wikipedia site featuring chamela shows within other interesting information, some nice pictures of the bay.
- Bucerias Real Estate Puerto Vallarta
- Real estate services for Riviera Nayarit including Bucerias and Puerto Vallarta
- All about La Manzanilla
- Vacation rentals, property Management, general information and maps: La Manzanilla Homes
- Barra de Navidad
- A web site in English and Spanish providing some information on Barra de Navidad and surrounding areas.
- La Manzanilla Message Board
- News and actual information provided by people who know La Manzanilla out of their own experience. The best source to find help and information regarding La Manzanilla, Costa Alegre, Jalisco, Mexico.
- VisitLaManzanilla.com- places to stay, things to do, news and information about La Manzanilla
- A visitor's guide to La Manzanilla, Mexico
- Baja Trek
- Baja California Mexico adventure travel to beautiful places with interesting people. All at affordable prices. Two unique styles of travel are designed for eco-conscious adventurers and independent travelers. Out Baja Vibe and Baja Adventurer styles of transportation utilizing eco-friendly recycled all natural fuel to motor down the road. Get off the beaten path and discover Baja Mexico's undiscovered beauty. Explore pristine beaches, desolate mountains and meet Baja Mexico's wonderful people.
- The leading Nayarit Directory, featuring many relevant websites for travellers to Punta Mita, Sayulita, Litibu and many more locations at the Riviera Nayarit.
- Guadalajara Wikipedia
- The wikipedia site features a complete and very well researched Guadalajara overview in English language.
- Ajijic Vacation Rental Home
- Looking for the perfect Ajijic Vacation Rental Home? Casa Preciosa half a block from Lake Chapala, in the heart of the most desirable area of Ajijic. Easy walking distance to everything. Private, secure, unbeatable central Ajijic village location on private street. Ideal for 1 or 2 couples. Owners are full time Ajijic residents. Short Term Ajijic Vacation Rentals the only way to stay during your Lake Chapala, Mexico visit. The best Ajijic vacation stay is Casa Preciosa.
- The Bucerias Guide - Bucerias Information to Hotels, Restaurants and more
- A one stop resource for Bucerias information. A Complete Bucerias guide to hotels, restaurants, real estate and vacation rental listings and much more.
- The guide provided by puertovallarta.net is one of the oldest and most informative city guides. But some information is missing as the site is very commercial.
- Tequila, Jalisco (oficial site)
- The oficial website of the Tequila government provides all related information about history, tourism and attractions in both, Spanish and English language.
- All You need to know about the state of Queretaro located in the center of Mexico, about 125 miles north of Mexico City.
Submit Top Hits sites
If You own a Top Hits related site please suggest the site to be added to the Top Hits directory. Your travelogues, Articles and Top Hits photos are welcome, please submit them by email.